• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Hand Sanitizer Eyed in Hospital Fire

Investigators believe sanitizer and static electricity may have sparked fire that burned young girl in her bed

http://www.wlbz2.com/video/2178385807001/1/Hand-Sanitizer-Eyed-in-Hospital-Fire http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wcsh/35121342001/35121342001_2178403895001_th-5124fcefe4b01eb5c1fa4324-1471893302001.jpg?pubId=35121342001 Hand Sanitizer Eyed in Hospital Fire Investigators believe sanitizer and static electricity may have sparked fire that burned young girl in her bed nationalwcshNews 01:28

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Week 1 Soccer Poll

Week 1 Soccer Poll

01:12 | 9/2/2015 6:01:29 PM
NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

NEWS CENTER Video Forecast

03:32 | 9/2/2015 5:58:11 PM
Scalp towel controversy.

Scalp towel controversy.

01:23 | 9/2/2015 5:56:37 PM
Field Hockey begins

Field Hockey begins

01:14 | 9/2/2015 5:50:47 PM