Don Morrison's Spaghetti Pizza
1 pound of raw pizza dough
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves of garlic, diced
1 ½ cups of cooked pasta with sauce
½ cup green or red pepper, cut into small strips
½ cup onion, cut into small strips
4-5 mushrooms, cut into thin slices
¾ cup of Italian blend, shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450?
2. Melt butter in pan and add diced garlic. Cook 5-6 minutes, being careful not to burn garlic or butter.
3. Form pizza dough into desired shape, place on pan, and spread melted garlic butter onto dough.
4. Place into preheated oven and cook for 5-6 minutes until crust just starts to brown around the edges.
5. Remove crust from oven and spread pasta and sauce evenly over the crust. Add meatballs (if large, cut into bite size pieces), peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Top with cheese, spreading evenly over the toppings.
6. Place into oven and cook until cheese is melted and starting to brown.